Corporate Law, Estate Planning, Commercial Transactions, Business Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Commercial Litigation.
Santa Clara University School of Law, Juris Doctor, AMJUR Award Commercial Transactions, 1992
University of California, Davis, Bachelor of Arts, Rhetoric and Communication; Political Science, 1988
Triebsch & Frampton, A Professional Corporation, Turlock, CA
2003 to present
Buty & Curliano, LLP, San Francisco, CA
Senior Litigation Attorney
Civil litigation practice with significant emphasis on business and commercial litigation.
Morton, Lulofs & Wood, LLP, Oakland, CA
Civil litigation with significant focus upon trial, trial preparation and trial motions; arbitration, mediation, law and motion, deposition and discovery.
Boyd, Murray & Wick, Santa Rosa, CA
Insurance defense, construction defect, and legal malpractice litigation
Mousalam & Alcala, Palo Alto/Santa Cruz, CA
Government contracting and litigation practice.
Accreditations & Community Service
- Admitted to practice before all courts of the State of California
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern Districts of California and the Central District of Illinois
- Admitted to practice before the United States General Accounting Office
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Stanislaus County Bar Association; and Past Director
- Past President and Director, Rotary Club of Turlock
- Director, Turlock Community Theatre
- Director, Stanislaus County Fair Foundation