Real estate, land use, corporate and business law.
University of California, Irvine, 1975
University of San Diego School of Law, 1979
Member of the Editorial Board and Comments Editor for the San Diego Law Review from 1978-1979
Triebsch & Frampton, A Professional Corporation, Turlock, CA
1982-1984, 1989 to present (sabbatical 2010-2013)
Dorius Development Co., Palm Springs, CA
Developed and managed assets of a major real estate investment partnership holding numerous properties in the Palm Springs area.
Watt Industries / Palm Springs, Inc., Palm Springs, CA
Vice President of Development
Engaged principally in the development of resort and country club communities. Responsibilities included legal affairs, governmental regulations, DRE processing, concept development and product design with professional consultants.
R.T. Hughes, Company, Inc., Modesto, CA
Accreditations & Community Service
- Former United States Coast Guard Reserve, enlisted 1969
- Member, California State Bar Association
- Member, Stanislaus County Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Section of State Bar of California
- Member and Past President, Turlock Chamber of Commerce
- Member, J. Ruben Clark Law Society