Michael G. Dini practices in the areas of business and commercial litigation, corporate law, mechanics’ liens, estate planning, and employment defense litigation, including jury and bench trials, arbitrations, mediations and appeals. He has been licensed with the State Bar of California since 1992.
Santa Clara University School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1992
AMJUR Award Commercial Transactions
University of California, Davis
Bachelor of Arts, Rhetoric and Communication; Political Science, 1988
Triebsch & Frampton, A Professional Corporation, Turlock, CA
2003 to present
Buty & Curliano, LLP, San Francisco, CA
2001 to 2002
Senior Litigation Attorney
Civil litigation practice with significant emphasis on business and commercial litigation.
Morton, Lulofs & Wood, LLP, Oakland, CA
1995 – 2001
Civil litigation with significant focus upon trial, trial preparation and trial motions; arbitration, mediation, law and motion, deposition and discovery.
Boyd, Murray & Wick, Santa Rosa, CA
1993 – 1995
Insurance defense, construction defect, and legal malpractice litigation.
Mousalam & Alcala, Palo Alto/Santa Cruz, CA
1992 – 1993
Government contracting and litigation practice.
Accreditations & Community Service
- Admitted to practice before all courts of the State of California
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern Districts of California & the Central District of Illinois
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Admitted to practice before the United States General Accounting Office
- Member, State Bar of California
- Member, Stanislaus County Bar Association; and Past Director
- Past President & Director, Rotary Club of Turlock
- Director, Turlock Community Theatre
- Director, Stanislaus County Fair Foundation