James C. Anderson practices in the areas of labor law, employment law for management, business transactions, and civil litigation. He also speaks Japanese.
James graduated from Arizona State University, in Tempe, Arizona, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. James went on to earn his J.D. from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Sacramento, where he graduated fifth in his class, With Great Distinction, and Order of the Coif. While at McGeorge, James completed a judicial externship with the Honorable Justice George Nicholson, at the California Court of Appeal, Third Appellate District, in Sacramento. From 2011 to 2012 he was a staff writer for the Pacific McGeorge Global Business & Development Law Journal, where his comment article was published in 2013.
Triebsch & Frampton, A Professional Corporation, Turlock, CA
January 2015 to current
Accreditations & Community Service
- Admitted to practice before all courts of the State of California
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Order of the Coif
- Member, State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Section
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Stanislaus County Bar Association
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
- VP of Legislative Affairs & Public Relations, Central Valley Human Resource Management Association
- Director of Administration, Rotary Club of Turlock
- Student Member, Judge Consuelo M. Callahan American Inn of Court, 2012-2013
- Member, Traynor Honor Society
- Member Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Scout Leader, Boy Scouts of America, Golden Empire Council
- Scuba Divemaster, PADI America, Inc.
“WTO Appellate Body Upholds U.S. Safeguard Measures on Imported Tires from China: Legal Implications and Ramifications to Subsequent Trade Disputes and to Other Trade Industries.” (26 Pac. McGeorge Global Bus. & Dev. L.J. 187 (2013)).